Reviews of Free iPhone Applications

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Free RSS Reader

A quick review, for a simple app.

For years I've been quite the Scrooge when it comes to RSS feeds. Why do I need them? I don't need something on my desktop or browser to flash and tell me there's a new story at suchandsuch.com! That's what I have digg for!

However, I have seen the light (well... a light of another color anyways).


I use RSS Reader to keep up with my brother's blog, and my friend's blog. This allows me to easily view their blog entries on the go, without having to deal with a browser. It's got some cool features (like SHAKE to view in fullscreen) and it's very easy to operate. And thanks to having copy and paste, it's super easy to email yourself a RSS URL, Copy it, and paste it into the app.



Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment